Your cart is empty
We do not accept firearms shipped USPS.
Before you purchase any firearm online or plan to have any firearm sent into the state of California you must first confirm the following:
1. Confirm that the firearm and all related accessories are California legal and compliant. NO assault weapons, off roster handguns (Unless the customer is a Law Enforcement Officer), short barreled rifles or shotguns or high capacity magazines.
2. Confirm that the Firearms Dealer that will be shipping the firearm is also California Compliant. We will not receive firearm shipments from Private Individuals. The Firearms Dealer must be familiar with how to properly send firearms into the state. California imposes additional requirements onto FFL Dealers and many dealers are either unfamiliar with these requirements or choose not to comply.
3. Click here to confirm California firearm purchase requirements
Once you have confirmed these requirements, you can feel free to purchase the item and make the proper arrangementsto have it shipped into California.
You will need to make the proper FFL Transfer arragements by providing us with 5 things BEFORE the FFL Dealer ships us the firearm.
1. We will need your contact information.
2. We will need the firearm specific information.
3. We will need the FFL Dealer information including an email address.
4 We will need a "Hard Copy" of your invoice or receipt for our tax records so that we may collect California Sales Tax. If the Dealer has already charged you tax, we will need the copy of the invoice to confirm that tax was already collected.
5. It is $75 per firearm for FFL Transfers. Additional Firearms are $75 Per Firearm. The $75 DOES NOT include the state DROS Fee, Tax, or any other incidentals. Transfer Fees
FFL Transfer Dealer Information
In order to initiate an FFL Transfer we will need to have the customer provide us with the following PRIOR to sending out our FFL information or you shipping us the firearm.
1. Customer Contact information.
2. The firearm information, and verifying it is California Compliant.
3. Your dealer contact information including your email address.
4. A "Hard Copy" of your receipt or invoice for our tax purposes.
5. Payment for the Transfer.
Once we have this information, we can proceed with sending out our FFL for the purpose of the Transfer.
Please Note: All returns are subject to a restocking fee. Please inspect the firearm at your dealer before it is transferred to you. If there is shipping damage, we need to be notified as soon as possible. Click here to view more details of our Return Policy